Here is how most critics will react to Apple's disclosure that they sold a staggering 9 million phones (about 35 a second) in 3 days: Only 9 million people of the potential 7 billion people in the world bought the new iPhones. Clearly, Apple is doomed. Everyone should dump the stock.
Next in line...
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Typing passwords or PINs
- Skeuomorphism - not just on the iPhone but its death as a general concept
- Physical Newspapers
- Standalone fitness tracking devices
- Gaming consoles (Wii, PS, Xbox)
- Built-in storage in traditional desktop towers
- Your TV
- Your watch
- Your wallet (figuratively and physically)